Twitter’s new beta TweetDeck is so bad I’m ready to ragequit

Illustration by Alex Castro / The Verge

I counted: 31 tweets. That’s how many I could see in my traditional TweetDeck window the other day. But at that same moment, TweetDeck’s new preview only showed me 21 tweets — 38 percent less, and that’s with the narrowest columns and the smallest font available, just to be clear.

For over a decade, people have sworn by TweetDeck as the power user alternative to the original Twitter app, but what most people really mean is one specific thing: it lets you see more tweets. TweetDeck lets you see more tweets without needing to scroll. It gives you an entire dashboard of tweets you can throw up on a monitor, unattended. The power of TweetDeck is that it’s glanceable, a way to passively tap into a firehose of personal interests. That’s why...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/3izId0P
Twitter’s new beta TweetDeck is so bad I’m ready to ragequit Twitter’s new beta TweetDeck is so bad I’m ready to ragequit Reviewed by Benny on July 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.