New trailers: In the Heights, the WeWork documentary, Concrete Cowboy and more

Anthony Ramos stars in In the Heights | Warner Bros.

So I have utterly failed at trying not to watch Hannibal right before bed; it definitely makes for weird dreams but it’s so good. I’m about halfway through season 2 now and getting very nervous for some of the characters I don’t remember from Silence of the Lambs and/or Red Dragon. I also have Promising Young Woman queued up and trying to avoid spoilers for The Falcon and the Winter Soldier until I can watch the first episode. Honestly too much good streaming content to keep up.

That said, though, I am very excited by this week’s lineup because we have new trailers, plural, for In the Heights, the movie adaptation of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s first Broadway play (he also wrote another one you may have heard of, about Alexander Hamilton)....

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/3c8Dyko
New trailers: In the Heights, the WeWork documentary, Concrete Cowboy and more New trailers: In the Heights, the WeWork documentary, Concrete Cowboy and more Reviewed by Benny on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.