Animal Crossing: New Horizons review: one year later

The snow has finally melted, and I’m able to step outside to dig for fossils without bundling up in a jacket and winter hat. It’s T-shirt weather, and spring means my Animal Crossing: New Horizons island feels more alive. There are bugs chirping and more fish in the lakes and sea. Even my cute little animal neighbors seem more lively. But the change in weather also signals that I’ve been playing this game for an entire year. I’ve seen seasons, holidays, wildlife, and even other players and villagers come and go. In some ways, New Horizons isn’t the same game as the one I started playing in 2020. But for the most part, it’s almost identical. So why am I still playing?

When I wrote my original review of New Horizons last March, I’d spent...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/3cLTtV7
Animal Crossing: New Horizons review: one year later Animal Crossing: New Horizons review: one year later Reviewed by Benny on March 19, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.