The Last of Us Part II inspired me to learn how to play the guitar

I waited seven years for a sequel to one of my favorite games, and I got a satisfying yet flawed experience. What I didn’t expect was that it would inspire me to start playing the guitar.

The Last of Us Part II is dark and violent, but some of the moments I enjoyed the most were when I had the chance to play an acoustic guitar. Some of them were scripted scenes to further the story, but there are several optional scenes that gave me the freedom to use the instrument and strum my own music and sounds. Aside from making great use of the DualShock 4 controller, playing a series of random notes was undoubtedly enjoyable, despite having no knowledge of the instrument. It was a fun diversion, but it didn’t inspire me to get up and actually...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/3edK0Vh
The Last of Us Part II inspired me to learn how to play the guitar The Last of Us Part II inspired me to learn how to play the guitar Reviewed by Benny on July 09, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.