Tetris Effect remains transcendent on PC

Image: Enhance

I named Tetris Effect my favorite game of last year, and with more than six months of hindsight, I feel pretty good about that call. It’s not something I play every day or even every week, but I think it’ll be seen as a classic, and it’s something I’ll always want to have access to.

That’s the biggest reason why this week’s PC release is so welcome. I know that I’ll be able to play Tetris Effect on pretty much any Windows computer I’m likely to own in the future, and it won’t be locked down to any particular resolution or VR headset. I also won’t have to worry about whether the PlayStation 7 supports PlayStation 4 backwards compatibility and so on.

The second biggest reason is that Tetris Effect looks amazing on PC. You can run it at...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2y5AnVV
Tetris Effect remains transcendent on PC Tetris Effect remains transcendent on PC Reviewed by Benny on July 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.