Persona 5 Scramble is a true sequel to Persona 5

How was your first weekend with Persona 5 Royal? Right now, I, for one, am pretty happy about having a new version of a game that is not only one of my favorite ever but also happens to be more than 100 hours long. If nothing else, it’s nice to be able to ride the Tokyo subway again, even if I’m technically not leaving my couch.

For all its tweaks and timeliness, though, Persona 5 Royal is essentially just Persona 5 all over again. I’m not saying I’m mad about playing through the game a second time, but that is more or less what I’m doing. Fortunately, here in Japan, there is another new Persona 5 game I’ve also been spending time with — and this one is wildly different.

Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers came out for the PS4 and...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/34elLTv
Persona 5 Scramble is a true sequel to Persona 5 Persona 5 Scramble is a true sequel to Persona 5 Reviewed by Benny on April 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.